Intertax (Includes EC Tax Review) Online
With comprehensive information on harmonization of taxation in the EC, implementation of EC tax laws into national legislation, and EC and national tax cases. This established international tax journal offers detailed coverage of direct tax, indirect tax, and social security from both legal and economic angles, and provides 12 issues a year of practical, up-to-date, high-level international tax information. Coverage includes all aspects of transnational tax issues.
- Contributions from a global network of tax experts
- Articles with essential information on both direct and indirect taxation in countries around the world
- Reports on multinational tax developments emanating from organizations such as GATT, OECD, the United Nations, and the EC
- Concise overviews of the latest tax news in EC Tax Scene, US Tax Scene, and World Tax Scene
- Special issues focusing on subjects of particular interest, such as abuse of law.
Tax attorneys, practitioners (litigation and transactional) in other areas where international tax issues are a concern, and academics will all appreciate Intertax's authoritative, reliable content and numerous useful features. Intertax also includes subscription to EC Tax Review.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|