International Securities Law, Contemporary & Comparative Analysis
Key topics covered in this book include disclosure requirements, insider trading regulation, global offerings, transnational regulatory co-operation, the role of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO), memoranda of understanding and emerging capital markets.
Discussion of these issues is supported by examination of the law and policy in numerous countries, including developed and emerging capital markets. The author makes detailed analysis of applicable legal principles with regard to a wide range of topics, discusses proposed standards for law reform and makes recommendations to enhance international cooperation.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Disclosure in Global Securities Offerings: Analysis of Jurisdictional Approaches, Commonality and Reciprocity; Appendix: International Disclosure Standards For Cross-Border Offerings and Initial Listings By Foreign Issuers (IOSCO 1998)
- International Insider Trading Regulation
- The Development of Internationally Acceptable Accounting Standards
- Global Offerings: SEC Regulation S
- International Cooperation: Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) and Related Developments.
- Outline: Emerging Capital Markets
- Emerging Capital Markets: Formulas for Implementation