In addition to providing an overall view of international environmental law, this examination includes an in-depth look at such subjects as:
The book concludes by assessing the interaction between international and regional environmental law and turning to an examination of future prospects for the Asia Pacific.
Through its thorough range of coverage, International Environmental Law in the Asia Pacific provides an illustration of the current state of development of international environmental law within the region as well as the forces shaping further development of international and regional schemes for environmental governance. In doing so, the book promotes long-term ecological, social, and economic sustainability.
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- The Nature of International Environmental Law
- International Organizations and International Environmental Law
- Regional Environmental Issues and Responses
- Conservation of Natural and Cultural Heritage
- Protection of Biological Diversity
- Protection of the Marine Environment
- Climate Change
- Trade-Related Environment Issues
- Subregional and State Responses
- Mekong Region
- The ASEAN Region
- Southwest Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Interaction between Global and Regional International Environmental Law
- Future of International and Regional Environmental Law in the Asia Pacific. Index.