Freshfields Bruckhans Deringer's Nigel Blackaby, Clifford Chance's David Lindsey, and Argentine lawyer Alessandro Spinillo have joined with others in the field of arbitration in Latin America to compile the first comprehensive review of commercial arbitration in major Latin American jurisdictions as well as notable developments in the use of arbitration mechanisms contained in bilateral and multilateral investments treaties and free trade agreements. The book provides not only a detailed analysis of the law, but also insight from local practitioners into the culture of arbitration and how the law is applied.
Features of the book include
|Publish Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Preface by H. Grigera Naon
- Overview of Regional Developments
- Mercosur International Arbitration Agreements
- Investor-to-State Arbitration under Mercosur
- State-to-State Arbitration under Mercosur
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.