Intellectual Property Litigation: Pretrial Practice, Third Edition
Book - Looseleaf
Intellectual Property Litigation: Pretrial Practice, Third Edition offers up-to-date, comprehensive case analysis and a clear framework for streamlining the procedural requirements and issues involved in resolving patent disputes.
You'll find unparalleled analysis of crucial procedures and guiding case law on key phases of pretrial litigation practice including: preliminary injunction, bifurcation, discovery, summary judgment, and more.
With Intellectual Property Litigation, you’ll learn cutting-edge, evidence-based practices to establish facts, test the sufficiency of your opponent’s case, commit your opponent to a position, and focus the issues toward your advantage.
This must-have resource provides expert guidance and in-depth case analysis to pave your way through complex intellectual property litigation, including:
- How to use injunctive relief, bifurcation, discovery, and summary judgment to resolve disputes
- The best methods for protecting sensitive information from discovery
- Recognizing and using the claims and defenses commonly encountered in patent litigation
- Recent Federal Circuit and Supreme Court cases on the evolving standards for invalidating patents
- And much more!
|Update Frequency||Updated annually|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- SUBSTANTIVE PATENT LAW
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN PATENT ACTIONS
- MARKMAN PROCEEDINGS
- PRELIMINARY INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
- DISCOVERY MECHANICS
- SUBSTANTIVE DISCOVERY
- ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE AND WORKPRODUCT IMMUNITY
- SUMMARY JUDGMENT: GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
- SUMMARY JUDGMENT IN PATENT CASES
- EVIDENCE ISSUES RESPECTING SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- PRACTICAL CASE MANAGEMENT ISSUE
- TABLE OF CASES