Intellectual Property Law in Korea. Second Edition
- jurisdiction of various institutions administering intellectual property rights;
- patent law changes caused by the Korea–United States Free Trade Agreement;
- how infringement cases move through the Korean court system;
- available remedies and defences in infringement actions;
- the use of the Customs Act to prohibit importation;
- technical evaluation of utility models;
- original, licensing, and transfer rights of inventors, owners, and co-owners;
- special provisions for inventions in biotechnology, chemistry, and pharmacy;
- inventions related to computers and business methods;
- the substantial requirements for design registration;
- the Korean patent approval linkage system;
- recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
Editors and Contributors.
CHAPTER 1 General Introduction Byung-Il Kim & Christopher Heath.
CHAPTER 2 Patents Chaho Jung, Nari Lee & Hyewon Ahn.
CHAPTER 3 Utility Models Hyewon Ahn & Nari Lee.
CHAPTER 4 Designs Jun-Seok Park.
CHAPTER 5 Plant Variety Protection Byung-Il Kim.
CHAPTER 6 Trade Marks and Related Rights Jong-Kyun Woo.
CHAPTER 7 Protection against Unfair Competition Byung-Il Kim.
CHAPTER 8 Copyright Sang Jo Jong
CHAPTER 9 Intellectual Property and Antitrust Law Sung Jai Choi .
CHAPTER 10 Issues of International Private Law Gyooho Lee.
CHAPTER 11 Issues of Enforcement Jay (Young June) Yang.
Table of Cases.