How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2020 Form W-4 Draft is an easy and inexpensive way to make sure you aren’t inundated with time-consuming questions from employees. It provides simple guidelines on whether employees should file a new Form W-4 and, if so, how to complete it.
Distribute these booklets to your current and new employees to prepare them for the vastly different new Form W-4 by answering their questions, such as:
- Who will be required to file a new Form W-4?
- If I’m exempt for 2019, am I automatically exempt for 2020 without filing a new Form W-4?
- Why would a current employee file a new Form W-4 for 2020?
- Must everyone who submits the redesigned form complete all five steps?
- Rather than deal with the redesigned 2020 Form W-4, can I just make changes on the 2019 Form W-4?
- And more!
Save your company hours of management and personnel time by:
- Issuing these booklets to employees
- Handing them out to new hires
- Making them available when questions arise, especially now with the new withholding tables
- Make sure your employees are fully informed about available tax credits
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|