How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2020 Edition provide simple guidelines on whether employees should file a new Form W-4 and, if so, how to complete it.
Save your company hours of management and personnel time by:
- Issuing these booklets during tax season
- Handing them out to new hires
- Making them available when questions arise
- Make sure your employees are fully informed about available tax credits
For current and new employees alike, How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld answers:
- Who should file a Form W-4 for 2020?
- Do I submit my W-4 to the IRS?
- As a student, am I automatically exempt from federal income tax withholding?
- Should my same-sex spouse and I file new W-4 forms?
- How do I figure how many allowances I’m entitled to?
Previous Edition: How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2019 Edition: 9781543806083
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|