How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2018 Edition
How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2018 Edition provide simple guidelines on whether employees should file a new Form W-4 and, if so, how to complete it.
Save your company hours of management and personnel time by:
- Issuing these booklets during tax season
- Handing them out to new hires
- Making them available when questions arise
- Make sure your employees are fully informed about available tax credits
For current and new employees alike, How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld answers:
- Who should file a Form W-4 for 2017?
- Do I submit my W-4 to the IRS?
- As a student, am I automatically exempt from federal income tax withholding?
- Should my same-sex spouse and I file new W-4 forms?
- How do I figure how many allowances I’m entitled to?
Previous Edition: How to Make Sure You Have the Right Tax Withheld, 2017 Edition, ISBN 9781454886204
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
Spend less time struggling with payroll and more time on the things you love!
When you can handle payroll, you can handle pretty much anything. The benefits and resources an American Payroll Association membership provides help you overcome the daily challenges, keep in compliance, and avoid the stress of payroll so that you have the time and freedom to pursue a better work-life balance.
White Paper: Impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 on Retirement Benefit Plans, Executive Compensation, Employee Benefits, and Payroll
This complimentary white paper specifically analyzes the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (P.L. 115-97) – the most sweeping tax legislation in 30 years – on retirement, benefits, executive compensation, and payroll professionals.