How the New 2020 Social Security Changes Affect You is an easy - and inexpensive - way to make sure your HR and Payroll departments aren't inundated with time-consuming questions.
Distribute these booklets to your employees to ease employees' concerns, answer their questions, and help guarantee that they get their full Social Security benefits.
This year's booklet gives your employees answers to questions such as:
- How much will I pay in Social Security taxes for 2020?
- Is there a limit to the amount of my wages subject to Social Security tax in 2020?
- Are Social Security taxes that are withheld from my wages kept in a special account for me?
- Does my employer pay Social Security and Medicare taxes too?
- Am I eligible to receive benefits based on my same-sex spouse's earnings?
- For purposes of the additional Medicare tax, must I tell my employer my spouse's wages?
- Is the age for Medicare eligibility increasing?
- Since I'll be entitled to Social Security retirement benefits, should I contribute to my employer's 401(k) plan?
Previous Edition: How the New 2019 Social Security Changes Affect You, ISBN 9781543806090¿
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|