How the New 2018 Social Security Changes Affect You
How the New 2018 Social Security Changes Affect You is an easy - and inexpensive - way to make sure your HR and Payroll departments aren't inundated with time-consuming questions.
Distribute these booklets to your employees to ease employees' concerns, answer their questions, and help guarantee that they get their full Social Security benefits.
This year's booklet gives your employees answers to questions such as:
- How much will I pay in Social Security taxes for 2017?
- Is there a limit to the amount of my wages subject to Social Security tax in 2017?
- Are Social Security taxes that are withheld from my wages kept in a special account for me?
- Does my employer pay Social Security and Medicare taxes too?
- Am I eligible to receive benefits based on my same-sex spouse's earnings?
- For purposes of the additional Medicare tax, must I tell my employer my spouse's wages?
- Is the age for Medicare eligibility increasing?
- Since I'll be entitled to Social Security retirement benefits, should I contribute to my employer's 401(k) plan?
Previous Edition: How the New 2017 Social Security Changes Affect You, ISBN 9781454886198
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
Spend less time struggling with payroll and more time on the things you love!
When you can handle payroll, you can handle pretty much anything. The benefits and resources an American Payroll Association membership provides help you overcome the daily challenges, keep in compliance, and avoid the stress of payroll so that you have the time and freedom to pursue a better work-life balance.
White Paper: Impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 on Retirement Benefit Plans, Executive Compensation, Employee Benefits, and Payroll
This complimentary white paper specifically analyzes the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (P.L. 115-97) – the most sweeping tax legislation in 30 years – on retirement, benefits, executive compensation, and payroll professionals.