Healthcare Tax Resources for Exempt Organizations
Cheetah™ Healthcare Tax Resources for Exempt Organizations Library provides essential healthcare tax resources for non-profit organizations. Developed specifically for healthcare attorneys at non-profit healthcare organizations, law firms and consultants, this unique Library contains the information and tools necessary for tax-exempt organizations to understand the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and to stay up to date with relevant healthcare tax law, including:
Expert Analysis and Guidance:
- Form 990 Compliance Guide, by Clark Nuber. Explains how a not-for-profit organization completes Form 990 and complies with the new disclosure requirements, providing clear, time-saving guidance.
- Tax Compliance for Tax-Exempt Organizations, by Steven D. Simpson. A detailed analysis of the federal tax laws affecting tax-exempt organizations and the tax treatment of donors to such organizations, offering expert guidance to tax-exempt organizations and their tax advisors on the tax compliance issues they confront daily, as well as IRS form preparation.
- Practitioner's Analysis: Exempt Organizations
- State Nonprofit Laws & Explanations
- Internal Revenue Manual — Exempt Organizations
- IRS Publications — Exempt Organizations
- IRS Site — Exempt Organizations Select Check
Time-Saving Practice Tools:
- Nonprofit Multistate Interactive Research Charts allow users to instantly create customizable multistate research charts that can be easily shared with colleagues and clients.
- Monthly Tax-Exempt Advisor newsletter, with deep archives for research and audit, covers new developments, pending and enacted legislation in the nonprofit arena, and insights authored by recognized experts.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|