Health Regulatory Change Analyzer
Analyze regulatory changes in healthcare with Wolters Kluwer's new point-in-time solution
Healthcare regulatory requirements are highly complex and constantly changing. It can be difficult to determine what regulations and guidance were in place at any particular point in time and to keep on top of these evolving changes. Wolters Kluwer's new Health Regulatory Change Analyzer makes regulatory changes instantly visible: deleted text is redlined, and added text is displayed in green.
The Health Regulatory Change Analyzer provides a central location for health law and compliance professionals to efficiently monitor and understand changes to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Manuals.
Accelerate health care regulatory research
- Point-in-time functionality for federal regulations and CMS Manual changes
- CFR changes are available dating back to 2009
- CMS Manual changes are available from 2008 to present
- Simple to click through, browse, search or use the calendar to navigate changes
- Embed links into customer content or print redlined changes
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|