Globalization and Transnational Collective Labour Relations. International and European Framework Agreements at Company Level
Bulletin of Comparative Labour Relation Series Volume 90
Globalization and Transnational Collective Labour Relations is a practical, explanatory work that will help you identify the similarities and differences between IFAs (International Framework Agreements) and EFAs (European Framework Agreements).
It analyses in detail the texts of IFAs and EFAs concluded by multi-national enterprises (MNEs) with a total of more than 80,000 employees in 2013. The authors identify titles, signatories, sectors involved, content, addressees, duration, revision, renewal, termination, and follow-up procedures, as well as legal status and legal effects.
How this will help you: ;
- Provides you with a clear insight into trends in transnational collective labour relations, helping you distinguish the most important aspects of emerging transnational collective labour relations
- Summarises the current situation and the trends in transnational collective labour relations, helping you decide on the best course of action
- Enables you to clarify where the line is drawn between hard and soft law in transnational collective labour relations
This practical work provides a thorough definition, analysis and explanation of the working conditions in MNEs. Its comprehensive coverage includes: ;
- Corporate social responsibility
- Corporate codes of conduct
- Transnational collective bargaining
- European works councils and their involvement in TCAs
- European social dialogue and TCAs
- Analysis of the publicly-driven initiatives developed to regulate MNEs’ conduct
If you are a labour lawyer, policymaker, regulator or government official, Globalization and Transnational Collective Labour Relations is the one-stop source of information to help you fully understand this topic.
|Resources||Table of Contents|
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
List of Abbreviations.
Chapter 1 Transnational Collective Labour Relations.
Chapter 2 A Comparative Analysis between International Framework Agreements and European Framework Agreements at Company Level.
Chapter 3 Legal Issues concerning International Framework Agreements and European Framework Agreements at Company Level.
Table of Contents.