General Counsel NAVIGATOR™
Fast-answer solutions designed for the corporate counsel workflow.
Designed by in-house counsel, General Counsel NAVIGATOR™ (GCN) allows you to quickly pinpoint practical answers and guidance across a wide range of topics within a single platform. GCN is organized with the unique research and daily workflow demands of smaller corporate legal departments in mind, and provides tools and information to help improve the speed and accuracy of your response.
Priced to accommodate any size corporate legal department, the base offer includes:
- Intuitive interface and topical hierarchy created according to the Corporate Counsel viewpoint
- Multistate surveys, checklists, and forms
- Practical information created by practitioners coupled with explanatory material from CCH experts
- Quick Answers - Highlights a quick summary answer with applicable quick links to more in-depth information at the top of your search results
- News written for Corporate Counsel
- Complete primary law source collection including federal and state information
- "Ask an Editor” - Email our expert editorial staff for assistance finding resources on a particular topic
- Browser Search Plug-In instantly integrates your browser search queries with your subscribed GCN content — all in one results list
You can easily customize the tool by adding in-depth reference materials and resources related to a specific topic area. We have dozens of content specializations to choose from.
Read about General Counsel NAVIGATOR™ in the news:
"General Counsel Navigator Tool for Busy Generalists," Corporate Counsel
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|