Federal Election Campaign Financing Guide
Subscription - Print
The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (as amended, including changes made by the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act) sets the rules by which all federal political campaign contributions are governed.
Federal Election Campaign Financing Guide provides a comprehensive view of the restrictions and limitations governing campaign contributions under this Federal Election Campaign Act.
The Federal Election Campaign Financing Guide provides all the information you'll need to understand key issues, check actions for compliance and investigate important historical rulings.
Subscribe today to get:
- Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (as amended) in full text
- Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 in full text
- FEC regulations with FEC Explanations and Justifications sections
- Advisory opinions authored over time by the FEC
- FEC compliance forms and Campaign Guides
- Court decisions
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|