The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) contains the uniform policies and procedures for acquisitions by executive agencies of the federal government. The FAR is issued and maintained by the Department of Defense, the General Services Administration, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
The January 2017 CCH Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) reproduces the FAR and all amendments to the regulations issued prior to January 1, 2017, along with an easy-to-use topical index. Sources of the amended text are listed in brackets along with the date of issuance and the effective date for all sections changed since the initial text of FAR appeared in the Federal Register of September 19, 1983.
The January 2017 edition of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) has been updated to include the latest Federal Acquisition Circulars, final rules, interim rules, and corrections made since July 1, 2016.
In addition, it has been updated to include current coverage of:
- Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Public Disclosure of Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Reduction Goals
- Small Business Subcontracting Improvements
- Sole Source Contracts for Women-Owned Small Businesses
- Prohibition on Contracting with Corporations with Delinquent Taxes or a Felony Conviction
- Federal Prison Industries Blanket Waver Threshold
- Fair Play and Safe Workplaces
- Payment of Subcontractors
- And much more!
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Subchapter A - General
- Subchapter B - Competition and Acquisition Planning
- Subchapter C - Contracting Methods and Contract Types
- Subchapter D - Socioeconomic Programs
- Subchapter E - General Contracting Requirements
- Subchapter F - Special Categories of Contracting
- Subchapter G - Contract Management
- Subchapter H - Clauses and Form