Expert Treatise Library
Get the Current, World-Class Expert Analysis You Need to Navigate Through Today's Most Complex Tax Issues.
Wolters Kluwer Expert Treatise Library, available on Cheetah for Tax, provides complete, up-to-date analysis of the pertinent tax issues affecting your business You'll get a new, complete perspective from acclaimed industry experts who translate complicated regulatory language into easy-to-understand commentary.
The titles within the Library are generally written by a team of attorneys, CPAs, and academics — and all are practicing experts in their respective fields. Only Wolters Kluwer offers the unique insights from each of these disciplines, giving you the assurance that all issues have been covered. In addition, links to primary source material are included to support your answers and practice. You also get the benefit of accessing valuable interactive practice aids to streamline your research.
The Wolters Kluwer Expert Treatise Library is currently comprised of 14 titles.
• Federal Taxation of Corporations & Shareholders
• Federal Taxation of Partnerships & Partners
• Tax Practice & Procedure
• Taxation of Compensation & Benefits
• State Sales & Use Taxation
• State Taxation of Income & Other Business Taxes
• International Taxation: Corporate & Individual
• Federal Taxation of Subchapter S Corporations
• Tax Accounting in Mergers and Acquisitions:Transactional Analysis
• Limited Liability Companies: Federal and State Taxation
• Tax Planning for Troubled Corporations: Bankruptcy and Nonbankruptcy Restructurings
• Corporations Filing Consolidated Returns
• Federal Research and Development Tax Incentives
• Price on Contemporary Estate Planning
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|