EU/UK Regulatory Library
Stay current with the latest securities developments and regulations in the European Union and the United Kingdom and save time, all in one convenient place.
When advising clients in these jurisdictions, the E.U./U.K. Regulatory Library from Wolters Kluwer provides the latest rules and regulations, commentary, and analysis for securities-related information from the E.U. and U.K.
The E.U. material covers directives, regulations, speeches, and papers from multiple regulatory bodies related to this 28-member-state entity.
Specific regulators covered include:
- The European Banking Authority
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- European Securities and Markets Authority
U.K. materials include analysis, commentary, policy statements, and practice notes with extensive coverage of the PRA/FSA Prudential Regulation Authority/Financial Conduct Authority), which collectively replaced the Financial Services Authority three years ago. This includes key speeches and publications from global bodies including:
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Bank of International Settlements (BIS)
- International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
The E.U./U.K. Library’s secondary-source content includes:
- Capital Markets Handbook by John C. Burch, Jr. and Bruce S. Foerster
Covers key aspects of documentation, underwriting, pricing distribution, settlement, and immediate aftermarket trading of new issues.
- International Securities and Financing Update
Get coverage of cross-border transactions, recent foreign registrations filed at the SEC, and a Global Roundup section to provide news briefs from the world’s securities markets and regulators.
- International Securities Law Handbook by Marcus Best and Jean-Luc Soulier
Provides a comparative resource that surveys the securities laws and regulations of 30 key jurisdictions.
- U.S. Regulation of the International Securities and Derivatives Markets by Edward F. Greene, Alan L. Beller, Edward J. Rosen, Leslie N. Silverman, Daniel A. Braverman, Sebastian R. Sperber, and Nicolas Grabar
Offers a clear analysis of the legal framework for all types of cross-border securities and derivatives offerings by U.S. and non-U.S. issuers
Additional International Materials Also Available
- Asia Financial Services—Provides daily news stories organized by sector (securities, banking, insurance, etc.) with a particular focus on Hong Kong and Singapore for regulatory developments occurring in those jurisdictions. Coverage includes executive summaries of important regulatory changes and access to regulatory papers, speeches, and press releases.
- UK Europe Exchange Library—Covers the BATS Europe Exchange, London Metal Exchange, and London Stock Exchange so you can keep pace with current rules, manuals, notices, and regulatory activity, with access to rules archives.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|