Energy Management & Federal Energy Guidelines
Energy Management and Federal Energy Guidelines
If you're searching for the most complete and current coverage of laws, regulations, and case law related to oil and gas matters administered by the Department of the Interior, as well as official documents of the Department of Energy, then we have the answer for you--the CCH Energy Management and Federal Energy Guidelines.
Energy Management and Federal Energy Guidelines covers federal activities related to the regulation of energy--primarily oil and gas. The coverage focuses primarily on current federal and industry policies on oil and gas leasing, particularly offshore drilling and royalties. In addition, Energy Management and Federal Energy Guidelines covers current congressional actions related to a variety of energy matters, focusing on oil and gas-related functions of the Department of the Interior and the Department of Energy. Subscribe today to:
- Stay abreast of the government's energy policies with full text reproduction of decisions of the Department of Energy’s Office of Oil and Natural Gas, as well as the DOE’s Office of Hearings and Appeals.
- Receive monthly updates delivered directly to you along with a Report Letter that highlights the latest Congressional actions, administrative actions of the Department of the Interior, and court decisions that relate to oil and gas
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act
- Federal regulations: Oil and gas drilling on public lands
- Federal regulations: Oil and gas drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf
- Decisions: Department of Energy’s Office of Oil and Natural Gas
- Decisions: Department of Energy’s Office of Hearings and Appeals