ElderLaw Forms Manual: Essential Documents for Representing the Older Client
- Organize a high-volume elder law practice
- Market your services to your clients
- Customize estate and Medicaid plans
- Provide the personalized service your clients deserve.
The 20 chapters are organized into five parts:
- Managing the Elder Law Practice
- Estate and Long-Term Care Planning
- Powers of Attorney, Medical Directives and Wills
ElderLaw Forms Manual saves hours of research and drafting time, simplifies information gathering, and gives you a competitive edge in this growing practice area. All the forms are included on an accompanying CD-ROM.
ElderLaw Forms Manual is featured in Elder Law Library on IntelliConnect and coming soon to Cheetah.