EC Tax Review Combo
EC Tax Review provides up to date coverage of developments in Community tax law as it affects member states.
Published six times a year, it provides comprehensive and timely analysis enabling you to anticipate the effect of EU tax law on the regime in your own country. EC Tax Review offers the following features:
- Exclusively dedicated to EU tax development, the harmonisation of taxation and the implementation of EC Tax taws into national legislation
- Detailed coverage of direct and indirect taxation and social security from a legal and economic perspective
- Key cases from the European Court of Justice and important national cases
- Directs you to relevant literature from respective EU member states
- A first-class editorial board
- Articles are selected from local experts from member states and Brussels
The quality, timeliness and diversity of its articles make EC Tax Review essential reading for the European tax lawyer, practitioner, consultant, academic, or accountant.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|