For this purpose a profound description and analysis of the legal aspects of the Dutch social security system is very useful. This monograph provides this information.
Moreover, this book describes the Dutch system from an international perspective: it discusses the impact of ILO Conventions, Conventions of the Council of Europe and EU regulations and directives on the Dutch social security system.
In this way it shows which impact international law has had on the Dutch system. This contributes to more insight of the meaning of international social security law on this particular system, and it also contributes to the general knowledge of the impact international law has on national social security law.
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- An Overview of the History of Dutch Social Security
- The Impact of International Conventions on Dutch Social Security
- Overview of the Dutch System of Social Security
- Overview of Employees' Insurance Schemes
- Sickness Benefits and Maternity Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Unemployment Benefits
- General Characteristics of National Insurance Schemes
- Old Age Pensions
- Survivor's Benefits
- Family Allowances
- Compensation for Medical Costs
- Subsistence Benefits