Dispute Resolution in the 34th America's Cup
- all decisions issued by the 34th America’s Cup International Jury, as well as related decisions or awards rendered by other bodies (ISAF Disciplinary Commission, ISAF Review Board and the Court of Arbitration for Sport);
- judgments of the New York Supreme Court and its Appellate Division regarding the rejection of the African Diaspora Maritime Corporation application to compete to be a defender;
- the pivotal Jury decision affirming that the AC72 yacht could be made to foil on its centreboards and rudders, dramatically increasing its speed;
- the first-time-ever Youth America’s Cup; and
- the extensive mediation concerning safety recommendations following the death of a sailor.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
About the Authors.
Table of Abbreviations.
2. THE DEED OF GIFT (24 OCTOBER 1887).
3. THE PROTOCOL GOVERNING THE 34TH AMERICA’S CUP, INCORPORATING AMENDMENTS 1 THROUGH 19 (CONSOLIDATED VERSION 2 SEPTEMBER 2013).
4. RULES OF PROCEDURE.
5. OTHER 34TH AMERICA'S CUP GOVERNING DOCUMENTS.
6. THE 34TH AMERICA'S CUP JURY DECISIONS.
7. JUDICIAL DECISIONS.