Discovery Practice, Eighth Edition
Discovery Practice, Eighth Edition gives you hard-nosed, trial-tested guidance through all the intricacies of what to do, whether to do it, and how to do it -- at every stage of the discovery process. Turn to this trusted guide for thorough, up-to-date clarification of:
- Insurance discoverability
- Discovery abuse -- its penalties and sanctions
- Confidentiality and discovery of trade secrets
- Use of experts
- Use of investigation files
- Use of witness statements
- Protective orders
- Invoking Rule 29 powers
- Tapes and telephones depositions
- Using the Manual for Complex Litigation
- Foreign discovery
- Discovery in administrative hearings
- Discovery in arbitration.
Plus detailed coverage of such cutting edge areas as e-mail depositions and FOIA proceedings. Appendices include ready to adapt sample forms.
Now, with all the practice tips and valuable strategies packed into Discovery Practice, you can
- Facilitate early and thorough disclosure of information
- Quickly determine a core of undisputed facts
- Intensively promote and pursue a negotiated settlement.
|Update Frequency||Published annually|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|