Founded in 1984, the CAS is currently the only international institution specializing in the resolution of sports disputes. Its decisions are equivalent to the judgments of state courts.
This compilation is aimed at a wide readership. Those who practice law and sports organizations will find specialized judicial practice in this work and will certainly see within it the foundations of a rapidly emerging Lex sportiva.
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Awards rendered by the CAS as a sole-instance court (ordinary arbitration procedure)
- Awards rendered of appeal concerning doping cases
- Awards rendered of appeal concerning cases different from those related to doping
- Awards concerning doping cases rendered by the CAS as a first instance Court (Australia)
- Awards rendered by the CAS ad hoc Division at the Olympic Games of Sydney (2000)
- Advisory opinions
- Judgements issued by State Courts related to CAS
- Code of Sport-related Arbitration and Mediation Rules (in force as from 22 November 1994)
- Arbitration Rules for the Olympic Games (edition of 29 November 1999 valid for the O.G. of Sydney)
- Paris Agreement