The Department of Defense policies and procedures implementing and supplementing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) are reproduced in this volume. The regulations and guidance apply to contracting with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Departments of the Army, Navy and Air Force, the Defense Logistics Agency, and other defense agencies.
The January 2017 CCH Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS) includes the full text of the DFARS and DFARS Procedure Guidance Information (PGI), including all interim rules, final rules and Change Notices issued prior to January 1, 2017, along with a comprehensive index.
The January 2017 edition of Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS) has been updated to include the latest final rules, interim rules, corrections, and PGI changes made since July 1, 2016.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Subchapter A - General
- Subchapter B - Competition and Acquisition Planning
- Subchapter C - Contracting Methods and Contract Types
- Subchapter D - Socioeconomic Programs
- Subchapter E - General Contracting Requirements
- Subchapter F - Special Categories of Contracting
- Subchapter G - Contract Management
- Subchapter H - Clauses and Form