Corporate Partnering: Structuring and Negotiating Domestic and International Strategic Alliances, Fifth Edition
Corporate Partnering: Structuring and Negotiating Domestic and International Strategic Alliances, Fifth Edition is full of practical forms covering all aspects of strategic alliances annotated with crisp, clear commentary that explains the real-world issues addressed by each provision and how alternative solutions may be used to accomplish different aims. These carefully crafted agreements cover the broad range of areas from supply and distribution agreements, product and technology licenses, and research and development agreements to investment and investment-related arrangements.
Thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the latest developments, the Fourth Edition includes new sections on Spin-Out Transactions, virtual companies, and off-shoring arrangements plus updated transaction forms, intellectual property summary, and partnering transactions checklists.
|Update Frequency||Updated annually|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Corporate Partnering/Strategic Alliances
- Preliminary Agreements
- The Alliance Agreements
- Equity Investments by One Partner in the Other
- Partnering with Universities and Non-Profit Research Institutes
- Spin-Out Transactions
- Life Sciences Transactions
- Software, Semi-Conductor and New Media Development and Licensing Arrangements
- Virtual Company/Outsourcing/Off-Shoring Agreements
- Teaming Agreement