Do you need to make certain you're on top of all the crucial developments coming out of Congress, but it's too time-consuming to gather all the information you need? The Congressional Index does all the legwork for you and keeps you updated with the most recent information available.
The Congressional Index gives you weekly information on congressional activities. It's published at the beginning of each Congress and updated with new material throughout the following two years (subscriptions must be renewed yearly). With the Congressional Index , you can keep track of Congress' activities, so you can stay ahead of its effects on business and other areas.
Subscribe today to:
- Stay current with Congress' activities through weekly updates and Report Letters
- Get quick access to current legislation with Indexing of Bills
- Locate newsworthy bills promptly with headline legislation
- Follow the progress of bills from initial Committee Hearing to final disposition
- Find information on new laws six convenient ways
- Learn about each member of Congress in the Member division
- Locate maps of the congressional districts for the House of Representatives
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Summaries of Public Bills and Resolutions
- Enacted Bills and Joint Resolutions
- Committee and Subcommittee Rosters
- Presidential Nominations
- Treaty Summaries and Status