|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Preface; C.A. Jones, M. Matsushita.
- Antitrust and Bilateralism: The US, Japanese, and EU Comparative and Historical Relationships; T. Freyer.
- Antitrust Cooperation, Global Trade, and US Competition Policy; R. Pitofsky.
- International Development of Japanese Competition Law; S. Itoda.
- Cooperation between Competition Authorities: A Vision for the Future; M. Monti.
- Improving Bilateral Antitrust Cooperation; C. Stark.
Part II: Substantive Issues in Comparative Antitrust Law and Enforcement.
- Comparing Antitrust Offenses in Japan, the US, and the EU; M. Murakami.
- Access Issues under EU Regulation and Antitrust Law: The Case of Telecommunications and Internet Markets; H. Ungerer.
- Market Access Issues in Japan's Antimonopoly Law; J. Tamura.
- Creating a New Competitive Business Environment in Japan; O. Moriya.
- Antitrust's Goals: The Theory of Antitrust in the United States and Japan; H. First.
- Antitrust Deterrence in the United States and Japan; S. Chemtob.
- Trilateralism in Private Antitrust Enforcement: Japan, the USA, and the EU; C.A. Jones.
- Private Antitrust Enforcement in the EU and the UK; J. Lever QC.
- Private Enforcement in Japan of the Act of Antimonopoly and Unfair Trade; M. Murayama.
- Private Enforcement and New Provisions for Damages and Injunctions in Japanese Antitrust; S. Seryo.
Part III: Organizing Antitrust in a Global Economy: Which Way Forward?
- Globalization, Competition and Trade Policy: Convergence, Divergence, and Cooperation; F. Jenny.
- Expanding Our Web of Bilateral Agreements; J. Klein.
- A Transnational Antitrust Convention and the Recent European Antitrust Proposals: Exercises in Economic Anthropology; W. Fikentscher.
- A Need for New Multilateral Initiatives; M. Janow.
- Global Antitrust in the Millennium Round: The Ways Forward; C.A. Jones, M. Matsushita.
Part I: Foundations of International Antitrust: Bilateral Cooperation.