Competition Law in the BRICS Countries
- politics, resources, priorities;
- cooperation with criminal prosecutors and police;
- availability of administrative sanctions, criminal enforcement, and private actions;
- assessment of dominance;
- investigation: procedure, powers, burden of proof, appeal;
- procompetitive development of particular sectors of the economy;
- leniency programs;
- calculation of market share thresholds;
- triggering events/thresholds;
- notification thresholds and documents;
- employee and trade union involvement; and
- government participation and intervention.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
About the International Bar Association.
List of Editors.
List of Contributors.
Preface; M. J. Reynolds.
Chapter 1. Brazil ; V. Marques de Carvalho, M. Calliari, D. Alves Guimarães, O. Zago Chinaglia.
Chapter 2. Russia; I. Artemyev, V. Rudomino, A. Numerova, G. Zakharov, A. Rokhlin, R. Nikitina, L. Merzlikina.
Chapter 3. India; S. Gaur, C. Shroff, N. Kaur Uberoi.
Chapter 4. China; Ning Wanglu, S. J. Evrard, Y. Zhang, J. Su, X. Yang.
Chapter 5. South Africa; S. Ramburuth, D. Unterhalter, R. Legh, P. Steyn.
Chapter 6. Comparative Overviews; Wang Xiaoye, M. Reysen, P. Rincazaux, T. Janssens, C. Lavoie, W. E. Kovacic.