Commodity Futures Law Reporter
The Commodity Futures Law Reporter provides a convenient, comprehensive way to keep abreast of legislative, regulatory, and case law developments affecting the commodity futures and derivatives industry. Subscribe today to:
- Access complete, accurate coverage of the commodity futures and derivatives industry, including full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and CFTC regulations; annotated court cases and Commodity Futures Trading Commission administrative decisions and reparations actions; and Commission rule releases, no-action letters, testimony, speeches, advisories, and backgrounders. The Reporter includes material from 1975 to present.
- Understand complex legal and technical aspects of the law with in-depth explanations and analysis.
- Get the latest news at a glance in the biweekly Report Letter. Keep abreast of new proposed and final regulations, staff guidance, and case law developments.
- Ensure that you're filing all the required reports and keeping all necessary records.
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.
- Topical Index
- Finding Lists
- General Guide
- Federal Regulation of Commodity Futures Trading
- What is Commodity Futures Trading?
- Commodity Exchange Act, including amendment history
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission regulations, including amendment history
- Contract Markets
- National Futures Associations
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Liabilities and Prohibitions
- Cumulative Index
- Case Table for New Developments
- New Developments
- Last Report Letter