Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2020 Special Edition
The 2020 Special Edition of Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms provides a convenient way for you to keep up-to-date with legal and regulatory changes for commodities and derivatives.
With this comprehensive resource, you can be assured that you and/or your clients are fully compliant with all the new requirements.
The book contains the full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and all amendments through November 11, 2020. It also reproduces the rules, regulations and forms of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Source material is compiled from the Commodity Futures Law Reporter. The 2020 Special Edition is a comprehensive, yet portable desk reference for lawyers, compliance officers, regulators and others in the commodity futures and derivatives markets.
This Special Edition includes new regulations and amendments since the April, 2020 edition including:
- Capital requirements for swap dealers and major swap participants
- Margin requirements for uncleared Swap dealers and swap dealers and major swap participants
- Volcker Rule (restrictions on proprietary trading and relations to hedge funds and private equity funds)
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Commodity Exchange Act
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Act of 1974
- Futures Trading Act of 1978
- Futures Trading Act of 1982
- Futures Trading Act of 1986
- Futures Trading Practices Act of 1992
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 1995
- Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 2008
- Title VII, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act