Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019 Special Edition
The 2019 Special Edition of Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms provides a convenient way for you to keep up-to-date and understand the impact and application of the numerous changes made by the Dodd-Frank Act.
With this comprehensive resource, you can be assured that you and/or your clients are fully compliant with all the new requirements..
The book contains the full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and all amendments through November 1, 2019.
It also reproduces the rules, regulations and forms of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Source material is compiled from the Commodity Futures Law Reporter.
The 2019 Special Edition is a comprehensive, yet portable desk reference for lawyers, compliance officers, regulators and others in the commodity futures and derivatives markets.
The 2019 Special Edition includes CFTC guidance on effective dates of regulations implemented under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Includes new regulations since the April 2019 edition including:
- Revisions to “Volcker Rule” regulations to ease restrictions on proprietary trading
- Revisions to reduce margin requirements for unhedged security futures positions
- Revisions to regulations requiring covered persons to provide annual privacy notices to customers
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Commodity Exchange Act
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Act of 1974
- Futures Trading Act of 1978
- Futures Trading Act of 1982
- Futures Trading Act of 1986
- Futures Trading Practices Act of 1992
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 1995
- Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 200
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 2008
- Title VII, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act