Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition
With this comprehensive resource, you can be assured that you and/or your clients are fully compliant with all Commodity Exchange Act requirements and all relevant commodity futures and swaps regulations.
The Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition provides a convenient way for you to keep up-to-date and understand the impact and application of the numerous changes made by the Dodd-Frank Act.
This book contains the full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and all amendments through April 12, 2019. It also reproduces the rules, regulations and forms of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Source material is compiled from the Commodity Futures Law Reporter.
The 2019 Edition is a comprehensive, yet portable desk reference for lawyers, compliance officers, regulators and others in the commodity futures and derivatives markets. This is the must-have resource for anyone whose practice touches on the rules, regulations, and actions of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
The 2019 Edition includes CFTC guidance on effective dates of regulations implemented under the Dodd-Frank Act, so you can maintain Dodd-Frank compliance.
Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition includes new updated regulations on these issues:
- Harmonization of uncleared swaps margin requirements with banking rules
- Setting of swap dealer de minimis exception at $8 billion, with no reduction
- Adjustment of civil monetary penalties for inflation
Previous Edition: Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2018 Special Edition, ISBN: 9781454895763
Frequently Asked Questions addressed in the Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms, 2019 Edition:
- Are we in compliance with the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act?
- How does the Dodd-Frank Consumer Protection Act affect our activities?
- What does the CFTC regulate?
- What is an eligible contract participant?
- What is an exempt commodity pool operator?
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Commodity Exchange Act
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Act of 1974
- Futures Trading Act of 1978
- Futures Trading Act of 1982
- Futures Trading Act of 1986
- Futures Trading Practices Act of 1992
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 1995
- Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 2008
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Title VII