Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2018 Edition
The 2018 Edition of Commodity Exchange Act, Regulations & Forms provides a convenient way for you to keep up-to-date and understand the impact and application of the numerous changes made by the Dodd-Frank Act. With this comprehensive resource, you can be assured that you and/or your clients are fully compliant with all the new requirements.
The book contains the full text of the Commodity Exchange Act and all amendments through November 11, 2016. It also reproduces the rules, regulations and forms of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Source material is compiled from the Commodity Futures Law Reporter.
The 2018 Edition is a comprehensive, yet portable desk reference for lawyers, compliance officers, regulators and others in the commodity futures and derivatives markets.
The 2018 Edition includes CFTC guidance on effective dates of regulations implemented under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2018 Edition includes new updated regulations since the 2017 Edition (May 2017) on these issues:
- Cybersecurity testing requirements for clearinghouses, exchanges, and swap data repositories
- Expanded clearing requirement for interest rate swaps
- Cross-border application of margin requirements for uncleared swaps
Previous Edition: Commodity Exchange Act: Regulations & Forms, 2017 Edition, ISBN: 9781454885603
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Commodity Exchange Act
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Act of 1974
- Futures Trading Act of 1978
- Futures Trading Act of 1982
- Futures Trading Act of 1986
- Futures Trading Practices Act of 1992
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 1995
- Commodities Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- CFTC Reauthorization Act of 2008
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Title VII