Codification Of Environmental Law
The Draft Decree was prepared by the Interuniversity Commission for the Revision of Environmental Law in the Flemish Region. It codifies and revises environmental protection law and has, to a large extent, been influenced by EC Law.
The conference provided a forum for the analysis of experiences and plans for codification in a number of EC Member States, the role of international law in the codification process and the essential procedural and substantive difficulties to be dealt with in codifying national environmental law.
This book will be published in conjunction with the English version of the Draft Decree and its detailed analysis, a publication which has been sponsored by the Flemish government.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- The Codification of Environmental Law in Flanders
- On the Codification of the German Environmental Law in a Code of Environment
- Dutch Experiences and Perspectives with Respect to the Codification of the National Environmental Law
- French Experiences with the Codification of Environmental Law
- The Codification of Environmental Law: Report from the United Kingdom
- Experiences and Plans with Respect to the Codification of Environmental Law in Denmark
- Points of Reference for a Codification of National Environmental Law
- Towards the Codification of International Environmental Law?