Capital Markets Forum Yearbook: Vol 2 1994 - 1996
The Yearbook comprises:
a Literature section containing a bibliography and book reviews.
Appropriate source materials and a subject index ensure that the Yearbook remains a highly accessible source of information.
In addition to covering capital market issues generally, the Yearbook also provides useful information on developments in the securities world, drawing on the work of the IBA's Section on Business Law Committee on Issues and Trading in Securities and the Committee on Taxes.
The book presents a detailed overview and analysis of important trends worldwide, particularly highlighting developments of more widespread interest. The editor is a leading capital markets practitioner and he has ensured the Yearbook contains articles and commentary of real practical, yet thought-provoking value.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Reports on Seminars and Discussion Groups
- 1993 Pamphlets: Supplemental Material. What is an Exchange? National Treatment, Harmonisation and Mutual Recognition
- 1994/5 Pamphlets and Related Material. The Civil Liability of Corporate Auditors: An International Perspective. Multibranch Netting - A Solution to the Problems of Cross-Border Bank Insolvencies. Modernising Securities Ownership, Transfer and Pledging Laws
- The Year in Review - Recent Developments in Securities Laws
- Taxation of Hybrid Instruments - Papers Presented on 18 September 1995 to Committee N of the IBA-Section on Business Law