Business Torts Reporter
In a highly accessible format, each issue of this monthly publication brings you 32 pages of the latest cases and incisive analysis in such business tort categories as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business defamation and disparagement
- Civil conspiracy
- Fraud and negligent misrepresentation
- Interference with contract
- Interference with prospective advantage
- Non-competition covenants
- Privacy and publicity
- Tortious breach of contract
- Trade secrets
- Unfair competition.
With a subscription to The Business Torts Reporter, you'll keep track of key business tort decisions and master the new doctrines of this fast-changing area of the law. Whether you litigate business tort cases or serve in-house to protect your company from costly litigation and potentially devastating plaintiff awards, you'll find all the detailed guidance you need.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|