Business Research Handbook: Methods and Sources for Lawyers and Business Professionals
- Procedures that progressively sift and regroup your research decision points that allow you to evaluate which steps remain
- The most cost-effective ways to take advantage of today's electronic media resources
- Efficient ways to retrieve the information your search has located.
- Easy-to-adapt sample research strategies are found throughout the book to help you confidently and quickly conduct your research in unfamiliar areas.
You will find that the Business Research Handbook is designed in a graphic, user-friendly format with easy-to-recognize icons as reference pointers, and extensive lists of sources and material to help you obtain the information you need to:
- Compile biographical information on key players or parties
- Investigate potential business partners or competitors
- Engage in marketing research
- Compile a company profile
- Locate expert witnesses and verify credentials
- And much more.
|Update Frequency||Updated semi-annually|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|