Business Organizations Integrated Library
By combining the best resources from CCH and Aspen Publishers, the Business Organizations Law Integrated Library provides comprehensive sources and expert guidance on the complex issues facing business organizations today. In addition to LLC, LLP, and LP statutes for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, you’ll have access to the analysis and forms you need to successfully resolve your clients’ issues. Discussions and citations to state statutes, the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, and key cases include links to their full text.
Current Awareness—Monthly Newsletters from CCH and CT
- Partnership Tax Watch
- LLC Advisor
- S Corporations Newsletter
- CT Newswire
- Bromberg and Ribstein on Partnership - These leading authorities, who have drafted partnership and LLC statutes and substantial parts of the RUPA, provide practical guidance in areas of general and limited partnership law.
- Lubaroff and Altman on Delaware Limited Partnerships - The first complete guide to Delaware limited partnerships sets forth informed discussion under the sections of the Delaware Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, as revised, highlighting additions and deletions to the Act.
- S Corporation Answer Book - This quick reference guide lets you help clients take full advantage of their S Corporation status by understanding the rules and minimizing taxes and penalties.
- Bromberg & Ribstein on LLPs, RUPA, and ULPA - The authors explain how to structure LLPs to maximize protection from liability, anticipate choice of law and potential litigation issues.
- Drafting Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements - This hands-on reference provides all you need to negotiate and draft LLC operating agreements, including checklists and red flags of potential pitfalls
- Limited Liability Companies: Formation, Operation and Conversion - This treatise explains the legal, tax, and practical implications of converting existing partnerships or corporations to LLCs.
- Limited Liability Company & Partnership Answer Book - Provides decisive answers to important issues and business decisions related to LLCs and LLPs.
- Blumberg on Corporate Groups - Comprehensive analysis of the legal structure and interrelationships of parents and subsidiaries, franchisors and franchisees, licensors and licensees, health care institutions and medical staff, and other related entities.
- Limited Liability Entities State by State guide to LLCs LPs and LLPs - Provides an in-depth examination of the state-by-state principles that govern limited liability entities
- Limited Liability Company Guide - Offers guidance on federal income tax planning and compliance issues, as well as state tax and business law requirements
- Partnership Tax Planning and Practice - Contains up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of tax issues that could impact partnerships and LLC
- S Corporation Guide - Includes explanations on how the S corporation designation impacts the corporation and its shareholders, as well as practical tools such as filled-in forms
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|