Business Law Review Online
Every month, Business Law Review offers readers:
- Analytical articles on topics of current importance, written by experts in the field;
- Updates and reviews on specific areas of business laws;
- Infobank--a compact guide to the month's legal news, providing concise reports of recent developments in UK business law, arranged by subject and fully referenced;
- Newsletters--an occasional international service providing coverage of commercial law in foreign jurisdictions; and
- Reviews of the latest publications in areas of business law.
Business Law Review covers a wide range of topical coverage, including:
- Commercial property;
- Consumer credit;
- Criminal law;
- Health and safety;
- Intellectual property;
- Public sector;
- Takeover and mergers;
- Value added tax
Through coverage of all significant issues and developments primarily in UK business law, Business Law Review also keeps readers fully informed of the latest news and legal opinions on the European and international business environments.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|