- Brazil’s use of antidumping, countervailing measures, and safeguards;
- the lingering tendency towards protectionism in Brazil’s traditional industrial sector;
- interaction between trade and competition policies;
- the strategic partnership between Brazil and China;
- resolution of Sino-Brazilian trade disputes;
- Brazil’s regional free trade agreements;
- measures taken by Brazil as an importing country;
- measures taken by other WTO members against Brazil; and
- investigations conducted by foreign trade investigating authorities involving Brazilian exports.
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
About the Authors.
List of Abbreviations.
Chapter 1 Brazil in the Context of Economic Globalization.
Chapter 2 Antidumping.
Chapter 3 Subsidy and Countervailing Measures.
Chapter 4 Safeguards.
Chapter 5 Contingent Protection Measures in Brazil’s Regional Trade Agreements.
Chapter 6 Brazilian Trade Disputes Related to Contingent Protection Measures.
Appendix 1 Decree No. 1602 of 23 August 1995.
Appendix 2 CAMEX Resolution No. 13 of 29 February 2012 Establishes the Technical Group for Public Interest Assessment—GTIP.
Appendix 3 SECEX Directive No. 21 of 18 OCTOBER 2010—Anti-circumvention regulation.
Appendix 4 SECEX Directive No. 46 of 23 December 2011—New guidelines for the submission of trade remedies requests.
Table of Cases and Regulations.