Blue Chip Financial Forecasts: Archive from 1982+ (PDF)
Blue Chip Financial Forecasts gives you the latest in prevailing opinion about the future direction and level of U.S. interest rates that is critical to the profitable management of your firm. Survey participants such as Banc of America Securities, Fannie Mae, Goldman Sachs & Co., and J.P. MorganChase, provide forecasts for each of the next six quarters for the following variables:
- Federal Funds Rate
- Prime Rate
- LIBOR, 3-month
- Commercial Paper, 1-month
- Treasury Bills, 3-month, 6-month, 1-year
- Treasury Notes, 2-year, 5-year, 10-year
- Treasury Bond, 30-Year
- Corporate Aaa Bond
- Corporate Baa Bond
- State and Local Bond
- Home Mortgage Rate
- Fed's Major Currency Index
- Real GDP
- GDP Chained Price Index
- Consumer Price Index
This comprehensive PDF archive contains every issue of Blue Chip Financial Forecasts published since 1982.
Each forecaster's prediction is published along with the average, or consensus forecast, for each variable. There are also averages of the 10 highest and 10 lowest forecasts for each variable; a median forecast to eliminate the effects of extreme forecasts on the consensus; the number of forecasts raised, lowered, or left unchanged from a month ago; and a diffusion index that indicates shifts in sentiment that sometimes occur prior to changes in the consensus forecast.
Blue Chip Financial Forecasts also contains forecasts of 3-month interest rates, 10-year government bond yields and foreign exchange rates for the U.S., U.K., Japan, Switzerland, Canada, Australia and Euro, based on a separate survey of respected international firms.
In addition to each month's survey results, you get:
- Commentary: Analysis by newsletter's staff of latest survey results and recent U.S. and international economic and financial developments
- Graphs: Plot historical data and consensus forecasts
- Long-Range Forecasts: In June and December, consensus, and averages of top 10 and bottom 10 forecasts of all regular variables for each of the next five years, plus an average for the following 5-year period
- Viewpoints: A sampling of views on the economy excerpted from recent reports issued by Blue Chip panel members
- Special Questions: The results of special polls of the panel on questions of topical interest, i.e. monetary policy, fiscal policy, major influences on the outlook for growth, inflation, etc.
- Databank: Two years of historical data on 28 critical indicators of business activity
- Calendar: A calendar of upcoming government and private sector data releases, Federal Reserve meetings, etc.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|