Benefits Law Journal
For over 20 years, the most respected and accomplished employee benefits professionals have shared their expertise, as well as formulas for success and cautionary tales, exclusively in the pages of Benefits Law Journal .
Each quarterly issue offers in-depth analysis of new legislation, regulations, case law, and current trends governing employee benefits: pension plans, welfare benefits, executive compensation, and tax and ERISA issues.
In every issue, you'll find:
- Lucid analysis of regulatory developments - laws, regulations, and letter rulings - issued by federal and state agencies
- Innovative ideas to simplify compliance with new statutory and regulatory demands and avoid liability
- Creative approaches to plan design and administration
- Insightful commentary on relevant Supreme Court and circuit opinions
- Reviews and analysis of proposed regulations and the problems they'll solve - or present