The Aspen Publishers Benefits eLibrary is a unique electronic library authored by recognized and trusted authorities in their respective fields. These references deliver a breadth and depth of expert hands-on knowledge to help you creat and manage benefit plans from beginning to the end. The Benefits eLibrary includes:
- Mandated Benefits Compliance Guide provides guidance for dealing with the federal regulations governing employee benefits. It offers a stateby- state guide to laws related to temporary disability benefits, pay practices, workplace health and safety, and more. In addition, you get in-depth coverage of federal regulations, including health care reform as mandated by PPACA, GINA, HITECH, MHPAEA, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, FLSA, and Section 409(A) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Employee Benefits Answer Book provides clear, detailed explanations concerning the design, administration, and funding of various health and welfare benefits plans. It guides you through the complex new and updated reporting and disclosure requirements, rulings, restrictions, and exemptions under the 2010 health care reform law (PPACA and HCERA), HITECH, COBRA, ERISA, the FMLA, the ADA, the ADEA, and other federal statutes.
- Health Insurance Answer Book helps you manage a cost-effective health insurance plan and ensure that your decisions are in compliance with constantly changing health care legislation. It offers extensive coverage of health care reform legislation, changes to HIPAA privacy and security rules, the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act, flexible benefits, plan rating, funding, cost containment, and administration.
- Executive Compensation Answer Book shows you how to attract and retain top executive talent, create compensation plans that boost profitability, keep up with regulatory, legal, and tax trends, and design competitive executive compensation plans. In a convenient Q&A format, you’ll find answers to hundreds of questions on a wide range of compensation issues. Also included is in-depth coverage of the effects of the IRS final regulations under Code Section 409A.
- Flexible Benefits Answer Book will help you design successful flexible benefits plans while staying in compliance with federal requirements and tax rules. It provides in-depth coverage of the regulations affecting cafeteria plans, including the effect of PPACA on group health plans. In addition, chapters are dedicated to health flexible spending plans, health reimbursement arrangements, health savings accounts, ERISA, and more.
- Employer’s Guide to Health Care Reform clarifies the changes, identifies opportunities for cost savings, and provides practical guidance to help employers set a health plan strategy. It will help you to grasp the implications of health care reform from the employer’s perspective, as well as understand even the most complex new rules.
- Multistate Guide to Benefits Law is the comprehensive guide you need if you oversee benefits in more than one state. It is the single resource that is essential for staying in compliance with the increasingly complex regulatory framework of state benefits law. Its unique chart format enables you to quickly locate information on one state’s treatment of an issue, or compare the treatment required by several states—all on the same chart!
- Health Savings Account Answer Book provides answers in quick-access Q&A format to more than 600 key questions on all aspects of HSA establishment, administration, and compliance, and discusses the impact of health care reform on HSAs. Everything is explained in plain English, along with hundr
|Publish Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|