ASA Bulletin Print and Online Combo
Since its inception in 1983, the Bulletin has carved a unique niche for its detailed focus on arbitration case law and practice worldwide as well as for its judicious selection of scholarly and practical writing in the field. Its regular contents include:
- Leading cases of the Swiss Federal Tribunal, which has exclusive jurisdiction over all appeals against international arbitral awards rendered in Switzerland;
- Relevant leading cases of other Swiss courts;
- Selected landmark cases from jurisdictions worldwide;
- Arbitral awards and acts of procedure rendered both in ad hoc arbitrations and in administrated arbitrations under various auspices, including ICC, ICSID, CCIG and NAFTA;
- A complete list of forthcoming arbitration conferences;
- Notices of publications important fro arbitration practice, including articles in other reviews and An annual index in English, French and German.
Each case and article is published in its original language with a comprehensive head note in English, French and German.
The ASA Bulletin is among the most refreshing, original and international of all international arbitration reviews. It has become an indispensable reference tool for all practitioners involved in international arbitration.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
IMPORTANT People without a subscription can now purchase the article(s) of the journal. Simply go to the article or chapter of your choice , click on BUY and use your credit card (VISA or MasterCard) to complete your order.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|