Almanac of the Federal Judiciary Online
The Almanac of the Federal Judiciary Online has built its considerable reputation by providing balanced, responsible judicial profiles of every federal judge and all the key bankruptcy judges and magistrate judges -- profiles that include reliable inside information based on interviews with lawyers who have argued cases before the federal judiciary.
AUTHORITATIVE & COMPREHENSIVE
- Balanced, responsible judicial profiles of every federal judge and all key bankruptcy judges and magistrate judges
- Provides comprehensive overview of judicial profiles including judge’s academic and professional background, experience on the bench, noteworthy rulings, and media coverage.
- Also includes important insights into each judge’s style, demeanor, knowledge, and management of courtroom proceedings.
- Provides candid, revealing commentary by lawyers, based on first-hand experiences before their local federal judges.
- Helpful tips for your litigating team in shaping case strategy.
- Continuing in-depth research, with updates as needed.
- New web-based platform and updated search functionality means faster and more accurate search.
- Ability to export data for manipulation.
- Search using our “Look-a-Head” function that provides helpful search prompts when you start typing in a judge’s name.
- Get an entire District or Circuit Judge Mailing list in two clicks with our Judge/Justice Mailing Feature.
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Get daily news updates on pertinent federal judicial information and judiciary news, all in one location.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|