The perfect way to give non-coder staff members instant access to coding information
With simple, natural-language lookup tools that include brand name and key term mapping, you’ll be able to search dozens of resources simultaneously without needing to be a coding expert. Automatic web updates, e-books, search tools, and downloadable data files are included in a single cost-efficient yearly subscription. This coding software suite is the non-coder's one-step reference spot for HCPCS, CPT®, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, APC, MS-DRG, NCCI, and much more.
A useful product designed for non-coders
Whether you are responsible for assessing medical necessity in scheduling or registration, coding medical records, running operations in a medical office or working in the HIM department, Coding Center provides the real-time updates required to ensure proper code assignment up front, minimizing your claim denials and maximizing your efficiency.
Search easily across code sets
With simple search functionality, Coding Center makes it easy to search across multiple code sets by code, description, or key terms. Instantly verify coding, find diagnosis/procedure codes, and see what is payable and what is covered from one place.
- ICD-10 Explorer provides keyword search functionality for ICD-10 codes and guidelines, as well as translation of ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes using GEMs mapping scenarios.
- NCCI Code Pair Checking tool demystifies code bundling issues. Now includes Medicare edits!
- E-Code Sets and e-books allow you to search by code, description or common terms. Integrate with the explorer tool and reduce your coding orders and subscriptions.
- Includes complete electronic codebook content for HCPCS, CPT®, APC, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, GEMs, Physician Fee Schedule (RVU), MS-DRG, NCCI, E&M, and Drugs (NDC) in natural language
Medical necessity resources—all in one place
Coding Center gives your team instant access to LCDs and NCDs so they can effectively validate the medical necessity of ordered outpatient and physician procedures and services. You will also have access to Advanced Beneficiary Notification (ABN) forms and instructions, national coverage guidance (NCD), and national coverage analyses (NCA).
Choose by contractor: All Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) LCDs and bulletins are included for specific local guidance.
Coding guidance resources for all your coding needs
A medical dictionary, CMS glossary, MLN Matters, Job Aids, fee schedule information, acronym tool, and frequently asked questions further expand the list of reference material you can access before a code is assigned.
- Customizable daily and weekly alerts, stored search alerts and bookmark folders provide alow you to personalize how you receive and store information
- Our Code Explorer Next Generation is a comprehensive solution that consolidates multiple coding tools into a ‘one stop shop’ for all code sets
- The Coding Center suite also includes Wolters Kluwer Health Net Newsletter and MediRegs educational webinars