Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CFTC defers to securities laws in Telegram matter
The CFTC wrote that while Telegram’s planned digital currency will be a commodity, registration may nevertheless be required under the securities laws.
SEC proposes to modernize market data collection and consolidation
The proposal would introduce competition into national market system and increase access to NMS market data.
Commissioner Behnam warns of the impact of climate change on financial markets
"Certain uncertainties" complicate effective response to the market challenges posed by extreme weather.
Deja vu all over again: CFTC and Kraft tell judge they have agreed to settle
After an earlier settlement blew up, an appeal to the 7th Circuit, and a remand, attorneys for the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and Kraft Foods and Mondolez Global advised the court they have...
Petition challenges double civil penalty against cooperating whistleblower
Was it wrong for a cooperating whistleblower in an insider trading case to be hit with a civil penalty of double the avoided losses?