Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
CFTC leaders ordered to testify in Chicago courtroom on contempt charges
In the aftermath of the CFTC settling acrimonious market manipulation litigation with Kraft Foods Group, Inc. and Mondelez Global LLC, the defendants now charge the Commission with flagrantly...
Consumer, paper industry groups lacked basis to dispute SEC rule on electronic shareholder reports
The D.C. Circuit denied a petition for review of the SEC’s Investment Company Act Rule 30e-1 because a consumer group lacked Article III standing and a paper industry group asserted interests...
Commission, Kraft agree to ‘unusual’ gag order in settlement of manipulation claims over snack food ingredient
Kraft Foods Group, Inc., and Mondelez Global LLC will pay $16 million to resolve claims they manipulated wheat markets, but Kraft, Mondelez, and the CFTC (as a full Commission) are subject to a...
Second Circuit upholds criminal FCPA conviction for bribery of U.N. officials
Illicit payments to two United Nations ambassadors to expand a Chinese national’s real estate empire were found to be bribes even though the U.N. would not pay any money under the scheme.
CFTC charges binary options scammers in massive fraud scheme spanning the globe
The CFTC’s administrative shoe drops on the heels of a criminal conviction of a former of CEO of an Israeli company at the heart of a widespread and pernicious fraud as the agency charges a...