Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Sen. Warren debuts bill to reform private equity industry
The Stop Wall Street Looting Act emphasizes tax and bankruptcy laws but also contains significant provisions on investment companies, investment advisers, and credit risk retention.
Chairman Clayton queries panelists on impact of short-termism
SEC Chairman Jay Clayton asked panelists at a round table on SEC quarterly reporting requirements and earnings guidance whether long-term thinking was shifting to private markets with consequences...
Reps grill Facebook exec on Libra crypto plans
Facebook’s planned virtual currency will serve underbanked consumers and foster more efficiency in transactions, according to the head of Facebook subsidiary Calibra, Inc., but legislators...
SEC, NASAA issue staff statement on ‘opportunity zone’ investments, C&DI provides crowdfunding guidance
The joint staff summary seeks to help participants understand the application of the securities laws to qualified opportunity funds established under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
SEC warns market participants to prepare for the end of LIBOR now
With LIBOR expected to be discontinued after 2021, the Commission urged market participants to take action now to identify the risks associated with the transition away from the benchmark rate.