Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
No error in appraisal that disregarded Jarden/Newell deal price
The Delaware Court of Chancery did not err in disregarding the deal price and appraising Jarden Corporation at its unaffected market price.
SEC proposes to raise Form 13F reporting threshold to $3.5 billion
Commissioner Lee dissented from the proposal to raise the threshold for investment manager reporting to $3.5 billion in holdings from its current level of $100 million.
CFTC uproots Financial Tree’s multimillion-dollar binary options Ponzi scheme
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission has brought a far-ranging enforcement action against California residents and entities, and a Colorado-based attorney, who teamed up to defraud over 90...
Require ESG disclosures for asset managers, not issuers, urges Roisman
Retail investors interested in "green" or "sustainable" funds deserve detailed information from asset managers, but issuers should not be subject to prescriptive disclosure...
SEC adopts expedited review procedure for exemptive applications under the Investment Company Act
The Commission established an expedited review procedure for routine applications for exemptions that is substantially identical to recent precedent.