Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Claim that CBS misled investors about impact of #MeToo movement may proceed
A securities fraud claim may go forward against CBS Corporation and its former CEO Leslie Moonves for concealing the risks presented by the executive’s alleged history of sexual misconduct.
Commissioner Jackson confirms plans to leave SEC in February
Commissioner Jackson’s term at the SEC will be remembered for the way he incorporated original research into his speeches about, and votes on, major regulatory initiatives such as Regulation...
Sens. Warren and Van Hollen call for SEC, CFTC to investigate alleged Trump statements on air strike
A U.S. air strike targeting an Iranian military official is the subject of a letter by two Democratic senators who cite media reports that President Trump allegedly told guests at his resort that...
Jander ESOP fiduciary duty question remanded to Second Circuit
The Court vacated and remanded for the Second Circuit to consider arguments raised for the first time during merits briefing.
AmerisourceBergen must hand over books to plaintiffs investigating opioid wrongdoing
The drug distributor tried to attack the plaintiffs’ potential claims on their merits, but all that is required for an inspection is a credible basis to infer wrongdoing, not an actionable...