Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Commission adopts changes to Reg S-K
The amendments aim to eliminate duplicative disclosures and modernize and enhance MD&A disclosures for the benefit of investors, while simplifying compliance efforts for registrants.
PCAOB approves 2021 budget, auditor independence rules
PCAOB Member Brown cast dissenting votes, doubling down on his criticism about the lack of investor input on recent actions of the PCAOB.
Outgoing CorpFin director believes effective disclosure and compliance are rooted in principles-based approach
Division director Bill Hinman urges companies to ask, "What should I do?" rather than just "What can I do?" when addressing corporate hygiene and complying with federal securities...
Clayton’s final Banking Committee appearance draws praise, criticism of tenure
Republicans expressed their appreciation for Clayton’s efforts to bring simplicity to the SEC’s regulatory framework, while Democrats were less enthusiastic about the chairman’s...
SEC Chairman Jay Clayton will step down at the end of the year
Clayton follows the customary path of the SEC chair stepping aside at the time of a transition to a new Administration.