Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
Treasury tax plan would address climate change, raise rates on businesses
A tax plan announced by the Treasury Department would significantly reorient the federal tax code to incentivize clean energy production as part of the Biden Administration’s all-of-government...
Game not over? CFTC’s Berkovitz indicates concerns with proposed NFL futures contracts are narrow, not absolute
As legal sports betting spreads rapidly, an exchange moved to list futures contracts based on NFL games. But according to Commissioner Berkovitz, while not inherently off limits, the contracts had...
Insider trading conviction based on NDA upheld
While the defendant and the company in which he traded dealt at arm’s length, his agreement to keep information confidential was enough to establish the fiduciary duties that in turn supported...
Corporations stand against Georgia voting law; McConnell fires back
As Atlanta-based Delta Airlines spoke out against Georgia’s elections law and Major League Baseball withdrew the All-Star Game from the state, Mitch McConnell lashed out at private companies...
Archegos meltdown shows need for stronger regulation of family offices, says CFTC’s Berkovitz
The sudden failure of an opaque financial firm highlights the need for more regulatory oversight in this area, according to Commissioner Berkovitz.