Securities Regulation Daily
Breaking news on securities regulations.
Breaking news and expert analysis on Securities Regulation.
What good is the right knowledge if it’s at the wrong time?
Breaking news and expert analysis
- View full summaries of federal and state court decisions
- Access full text of legislative and regulatory developments
- Customize your daily email by topic and/or jurisdiction
- Search archives for stories of interest
24/7 access for a 24/7 world
- Forward information with special copyright permissions, encouraging collaboration between counsel and colleagues
- Save time with mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Access all links from any mobile device without being prompted for user name and password
SEC warns market participants to prepare for the end of LIBOR now
With LIBOR expected to be discontinued after 2021, the Commission urged market participants to take action now to identify the risks associated with the transition away from the benchmark rate.
Witnesses, committee members offer contrasting opinions on mandated ESG disclosure
House Democrats pointed to climate change as an important environmental factor that should be disclosed, while Republicans voiced concerns about the costs of imposing ESG disclosures on public...
Blockstack launches first SEC-qualified token offering
Through the Reg A+ offering, Blockstack will raise up to $28 million to grow its existing "can’t be evil" computing network.
Volcker Rule amended to exclude smaller banks
The federal banking agencies have adopted a final rule that will exclude small banks from the Volcker Rule.
Clayton defends Reg BI, Form CRS, and related interpretations
The chairman responded to criticisms of the new standard for broker-dealers when making recommendations to retail customers and noted that the changes will provide investor protection while...